WEST LAKES CLUB OVERVIEW
– Membership Period- 1 July to 30 June.
– Membership Categories and costs
Full Year 1 July to 30 June Pro-Rata from 1 January to 30 June*
Senior $395 Senior $226.70
Concession $320 Concession $181.70
Junior $295 Junior $169.30
Family Memberships– there is a 30% discount off Paddle Australia, State Paddle Association membership fees, and club fees for families.-Minimum of 3 family members. Maximum of two members 18 years and over.
* If you have never had a paddling membership before and you join up from 1 January then pro-rata rates apply.
Note: speak to a Committee member if you would like to negotiate a hardship payment plan.
We have a Members Only Facebook group – WLPS Members Only – send us a friend request and get updates on training and events.
Please request to join the group.
– Use of Facilities for Members
Please note the points below, as these are the behaviors expected of all our members.
– Club Key Agreement for 24×7 access – below are the terms of the Club Key Agreement that appears as part of the signup process on GoMembership
– Boat and Equipment Use and Storage – below are the terms of the Boat and Equipment Use and Storage Agreement that appears as part of the signup process on GoMembership
Any breach of these rules may result in my boat and equipment use and storage rights being withdrawn or other disciplinary action.
Always wanted to learn how to paddle?
The club is always welcoming new members of all ages, and encourage you to give us a call, and book a come and try.