West Lakes Canoe Club runs coached Come and Try sessions on Saturday mornings.
Lessons in paddling canoes and kayaks.
No experience is necessary we have a range of boats for all skill levels.
What does membership cover?
– use of clubs boats, equipment and amenities 24/7 and storage of one personal boat (subject to availability of space)
– 1 hour mandatory orientation session 9am Saturdays or by arrangement (booking required)
– can join either a basic skills session 9am Saturday (booking required) or a coached session at 7am Saturdays
– Attendance at summer sprint season and winter marathon season
– Join the club at organised events (club, State, National and others) including boat transport
– Club communications by email, facebook and messenger groups
– monthly six-kilometre time trial (last Saturday of the month 7am)
All ages (must have basic swimming skills), all abilities (including Para) Saturday mornings 9am- 10am
Boats, Paddles and Life Jackets supplied, Fee applies
Enquire at email@example.com